KIM CRAWFORD LOLLAPALOOZA SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Kim Crawford Lollapalooza Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 12, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 7, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period consists of four (4) separate First Prize entry periods (each a “First Prize Entry Period” or “Entry Period”) and a Grand Prize entry Period (“Grand Prize Entry Period or “Entry Period”). See charts in Rule #4 for details.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Constellation Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), C3 Presents, LLC, Caring & Daring, LLC, Lollapalooza, LLC (“Event Entities”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit https://winedownoasis.com/win-vip-passes-to-lollapalooza-2024 (“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form (“Entry”), to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on the Entry Period End Date indicated in the chart below in Rule #4 to be included in that applicable First Prize Entry Period’s random drawing and any subsequent First Prize Entry Periods’ random drawing(s). Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on August 7, 2023 to be eligible for the last applicable First Prize Entry Period’s random drawing and the Grand Prize random drawing. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit an Entry.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: Four (4) First Prize winners [one (1) for each First Prize Entry Period] will be randomly selected on or about each random drawing date indicated in the chart below, from among all eligible Entries received by the Entry Period End Date indicated for that Entry Period. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected on or about August 8, 2023, from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Random drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a First Prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received by the end of each First Prize Entry Period. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) First Prize per person/household.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to complete and return via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Declaration of Eligibility, a Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Potential First Prize winners may be required to provide additional information to the Sponsor/Administrator, within two (2) business days of notification, for verification of eligibility. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a Prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received for that drawing.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
- One (1) Grand Prize: A pair of four (4)-day VIP admission tickets for winner and one (1) guest to the 2024 Lollapalooza Music Festival, at Grant Park in Chicago, IL, currently anticipated to be held on or around August 1-4, 2024(“Event”) (ARV: $1,750 each). No transportation, accommodations or alcohol included. Grand Prize winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older to accompany winner and must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to prize award. Tickets must be used on date specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited and an alternate may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received for that drawing, time permitting. Seat locations at Event will be determined by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen Event documents. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest, must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having the COVID-19 vaccine(s). Grand Prize winner and his/her guest may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to participate in the Event. Sponsor is not responsible for postponement, cancellation or change of venue of any Sweepstakes-related Event. In the event that admission tickets are unavailable or the Event is cancelled or postponed, the Event takes place without spectators, or the Event has a change in venue for any reason, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. In the event Grand Prize winner or his/her guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to eject them from the Event, in whole or in part, with no further compensation to the winner. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her guest consumes alcoholic beverages (none will be provided by Sponsor) while participating in any Grand Prize-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. Event Entities reserve the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it or Event/venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any Event/venue policy or law, or may bring Event Entities into disrepute.
- Four (4) First Prizes [one (1) awarded per First Prize Entry Period): An EventSwag Pack (ARV $375 each).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prizes in these Official Rules and prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. No alcohol awarded with any prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Administrator for the actual value of the Grand Prize. Failure to attend Event does not relieve Grand Prize winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of Grand Prize. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded (except as specifically stated above) and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. Normal internet access and data charges imposed by your internet/wireless phone service provider may apply. See your internet/wireless provider for pricing plan details. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants/winners/Grand Prize winner’s guest agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of any prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes material, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawings will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received for each applicable drawing, prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Monroe County, New York. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to ConstellationBrands@donjagoda.com with “WINNERS #2879-61“ in the subject line. Requests must be received by August 15, 2023. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Constellation Brands, Inc., 101 Mission Street, Suite 2100, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. Event Entities are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes, the selection or verification of winners, or the fulfillment of any prize. All inquiries regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and/or Administrator. Lollapalooza is a registered trademark of Lollapalooza, LLC. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 Constellation Imports, Rutherford, CA USA
Copyright © 2023 Constellation Imports, Rutherford, CA USA.
Please Drink Responsibly.